Welcome to our monthly product update! Each month, we'll share exciting new capabilities built to automate your dropship and marketplace operations.
This month, we have three new features to share with you:
- Templates for Autonomous Merchandising
- Support for Exclusive Brand Partnerships
- Ease of Use Enhancements
Scroll down to read through what we've released and how you can start using these features.
Templates for Autonomous Merchandising
Retailers on Convictional can now automate another time consuming step in the merchandising process, standardizing product titles (e.g. Product Name / Retailer Name) and getting them SEO ready. The new templates help easily optimize products for search engines while maintaining consistent formatting with any brand on the platform. These templates, combined with new abilities to add universal or partnership specific tags to products, make them more discoverable to potential customers.
To enable Autonomous Merchandising features, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Brand Partnerships
Brands on Convictional can now easily add products that are exclusive to one of their retail partners. By marking certain products as both “active” and “unpublished” in their ecommerce platforms, these items will sync to Convictional allowing them to be added to partner specific price lists. This capability is available to all brands on supported ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce and BigCommerce.
Read the collaboration guide for more details.
Ease of Use Enhancements
We’ve made several ease of use improvements this month based on your feedback.
- Products on Convictional’s order screen are now clickable, making it easier to navigate between an order and the product pages for items on that order
- Convictional Sellers can now add zero margin price lists, enabling them to share product and inventory details without applying a markup to the product - requested by our B2B marketplace customers who handle commissions separately.
- SLAs are now "Service Levels" to prevent confusion where SLA isn't commonly used.
Have more feedback for us? Send it directly me at email@example.com.
To Launch & Scale Your Digital Marketplace
Chat with us to learn more